Exceptional contact scanning accuracy in a compact, lightweight package.
The DS-10 is an exceptionally accurate scanning product that uses touch probe technology. The DS-10™ contact probes are capable of accurately capturing positional data as well as angulations, which is especially important for multi-unit implant work and difficult for optical systems to master. For years, this proven scanning method has been used in large implant companies to fabricate multiple implant screw-retained restorations. The DS-10 is an ideal supplemental scanner to the FREEDOM HD. Using the FREEDOM for fast scanning of models, soft tissue, denture setup, etc., the Renishaw DS-10 scanner can be used to scan the implant locations with precision titanium scan bodies.
- Full bridge scanning.
- Abutment scanning pins.
- Implant bridge position measurement.
- Bite impression scanning.
- Moving method – model swing method
- Axis – 2 axis
- Light source – White light LED
- Light technology – Structured light
- Camera resolution – 1.3MP (2 cameras)
- Software – Open type (STL compatibility)
- Accuracy - 10 µm
- Dimensions - (W x H x D) 330 x 330 x330mm
- Weight – 14kg
- Power – 110-240V, 50-60 Hz
- O/S – Windows 7 or 8 (64bit)