LHT 02/17 LB
Speed Due to its maximum temperature of 1650 °C and the large chamber the high-temperature bottom loading furnace is perfectly suited for sintering of translucent zirconia. The electrically driven lift-bottom provides for easy charging. The heating all around the cylindrical furnace chamber provides for a good temperature uniformity.
By using special heating elements made of molydenum disilicide crowns and bridges are protected against chemical contamination at the best. The charge will be placed in saggars made of technical ceramics. Up to three saggars on top of each other guarantee high productivity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnace is additionally equipped with rapid cooling device. The furnace automatically opens stepwise for faster cooling. Depending on the charge and the type of saggars process times shorter than two hours can be realized.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer best possible protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, long-life fiber material, unclassified
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 2 liters, table with large floor space
- Electric screw drive with push button operation, automatic opening of Speed model for cooling possible
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Controller P470
- NTLog for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Speed model with drying function. When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- Delivery incl. one starter set to charge the zirconia works
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions