The intelligent Practice Lab Solution 2.0
The new CORiTEC one machine system is suited perfectly for processing any common CAD/CAM blocks up to a size of 65mm x 40mm x 20mm (maxi blocks). Offering the new and extremely robust axis kinematics, the machine is also able to machine premilled abutments. The high-quality cast aluminum construction facilitates high stability while maintaining the smallest of footprints.
Machine operation is user-friendly via the large touchscreen display with its integrated high-performance PC, no additional computer system required. The 3-fold block holder and 6 tool positions with sister (twin) tool function make economic, safe and fast processing possible with the highest possible quality output. The machine is ideally suited for practice labs, combined with an intra-oral or desktop scanner. For laboratories or milling centers, it may be an excellent complementary system for specialized applications like glass ceramics and premilled abutments.
- Number of axes and machining type 4-axis simultaneous machining
- Max. setting angle of the rotary axis 360° processing possible
- Wet and dry processing Fully integrated
- Spindle speed max. / Pmax~ 80,000 rpm / 0.4 kW
- Axle drives Microstep motors
- Tool fitting 3 mm shaft
- Tool changer 6-fold
- Workpiece changer Manual 3-way adapter
- Weight: 65 kg
- Width x depth x height: 380x495x600 mm
- Supply voltage / frequency / power 100V-240 V/50/60 Hz/800 W
- Compressed air supply 2 bar
- Materials: Premilled abutments, zirconium dioxide, aluminum oxide, PMMA, plastics, composites, wax, glass ceramic, hybrid ceramics