Ultimate all-in- one dental milling machine!
The CORiTEC 350i, an all-around workhorse for the small and medium sized lab, is capable of processing all of today's dental materials including titanium and CrCo. The modern and optimized milling machine kinematics, with high free angles of the 5 axes of over 30°, allows milling and grinding in wet and dry processing in high quality. The optional zero point clamping system allows for easy blank change by pressing a button.
- 5-axes simultaneous wet/dry processing for exceptional speed and precision.
- Processes all dental materials including metals for greatest versatility.
- Axis tilt angle up to 30°.
- Automatic 20-positon tool changer with chip protection cover.
- HF spindle with up to 80,000 rpm.
- Integrated PC control with touch screen for easy operation.
- Front-end processing of workpiece (B-axis in 90° position).
- Optional zero point clamping system available to change the blank with just a press of a button.
- Integrated cooling liquid basin and pump.
- Tilt angle for machining with 98mm blank is A-axis +/-30°; B-axis +/-25°
- Integrated wet processing
- Servomotors on all axle drives
- Tool fitting 6mm shafts
- Weight of 180 kg
- Size of 758x790x857mm (width/depth/height)
- 100V-240V; 50-60 Hz; 2200 W
- Compressed air supply is 6-9 bar constant supply, 60 liters/min
- Processes 98mm/98.5mm blanks; CAD/CAM blocks